Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Worms glorious Worms


So nobody likes me everybody hates me I guess I’m gonna eat some worms.  Right fucking now.  Short fat slimy ones blah blah blah blah.  See how they wiggle and squirm.

Is this really just me?  Am I the only person who ever feels like this?  I guess not or the worm song would not exist, right?  Someone likes everyone, right?  Sometimes I think when we get too arrogant about  life we are reminded either gently or forcefully that worms are not out of the equation. Do you feel boxed in drawn all confused like people are watching you?  Or just ostracized (for no reason of course) and ignored and nobody likes me everybody hates me? So bite off their heads and throw their skins away (sorry Buffalo Bill – I’ll leave the dumpster unlocked for you and your own personal demons and put the lotion on the skin).  Worms worms good for your heart the more you eat the more you fart, right?  Right?  Nobody loves me…

It’s a vicious circle of self pity, despair and worms really.  Sometimes running in conjunction with hormones and sometimes just because it’s too sunny, or too cloudy, or too sleepy or too ridiculous out.  Some people, honey, just have misfires in their synapses.  And some people just prefer eating worms over others.  I wonder, though, if worms are vegetarian? Squirmy slippery fuzzy oozy worms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment